Friday, September 5, 2008

A few more fun pictures

Here are some additional pictures that I thought were fun . . . In the first shot is of the tail end of a rainbow that we saw in downtown Seoul. Enlarge the shot and you can see it over the center building. . . Super Kool! The next shot is the best shot of Isaiah's whole body and him tryin' to stand up . . . keep workin' on it buddy! The last shot is our room . . .Mom wanted it posted . . . so she gets it . . .
I miss you Pickle . . . I Love You!!!





3 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hello,

What a happy playful and happy baby. I like your baby’s and family photographs.


===================================

Ritika
look4ward

The Pickle Family said...

I love all the pictures pickle. I am not getting anything done, all I want to do is look at you guys together. He is so wonderful!

Mom said...

Good Morning to you in Korea.
Isaiah is just darling and we can't wait to hold him.Thanks for the picture of your room. I like to know where my family is. The pictures are great. I hope you have fun sightseeing and find the buns.