Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Second Meeting . . .

We had an amazing time with Isaiah today . . .
He was happy . . . laughing . . . smiling . . . it was truly a magical experience. We were able to just play together for a half hour! As you can see we had a blast!

However, we don't have him yet. His foster mother took him home and we will get him in the morning before we depart for the airport. I am not sure why plans changed, it seems that the caseworker didn't feel it was necessary for Isaiah to spend the night with me in order to bond. We apparently were doing a good enough job of that in the half an hour that I had him. I was initially disappointed, but I didn't make a big deal out of it and figured his foster mother wanted to have a little more time with the little cutie. . . and I can understand that! This will be the last post until we are home! I hope you all have enjoyed the blog! I have enjoyed sharing our trip with you all!!! I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon!







2 comments:

Steve and Mellissa said...

Praying for a safe and peaceful trip home.

Bruce Robinson said...

Ya' can't stop now.

Ya' can't leave us hanging.

We gotta know more. We just gotta know more.

We gotta know . . .

"Please, sir. Can we have some more?" would've been young Oliver's plea.