Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer of 2009



I can not believe I went all summer without a post. I am very sorry. I wonder if people out there still check, you might think I was never coming back. I am back. Thinking about this summer and everything we did makes me feel tired.

We did the usual summer activities. We went to many parks, we swam, we went to the zoo a bunch, we had fun summer play dates, family parties, camped in our back yard, Michael took his first sports classes through the YMCA this summer. We went on a vacation to Galena with family, we went to the Bears training Camp, we went to Florida for a awesome beach vacation, we bought a mini-van, my Grandmother moved in with us, and we got all new floors in our home. We had a great summer that seemed to go by in a blink. Below are some pictures from this summer. I will soon post our Florida vacation. Pictures above are to capture our new floors!

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

FLOORS look NICE, just you wait as the boys grow you'll GET more tried!!!