Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Questions about Korea


Today Michael asked out of the blue as I was pulling him out of the bath, "Mommy I have a foster mommy." I said yes Michael, when you were born in Korea. Michael interjects, "When I was a baby." I said when you were a baby she took good care of you until Mommy and Daddy could come and bring you home to become a forever family, we will always be your forever Mommy and Daddy. Michael looked at me and said,"I sure like you guys." Now that he is 3. (Yes he turned 3, I have not posted in forever, sorry)He has made a few comments about his adoption. I wonder how his little mind processes these conversations? I like that he is talking about it. I sure love him!

2 comments:

Steve and Mellissa said...

This is a great post. It shows you guys are doing everything right with the boys. Such loving parents.

Mom said...

Michael is thinking all the time. How nice for him to know that he has always been surrrounded by love.